112 Luick’s Lane North
Belmond, Iowa 50421
Redder-McLaughlin Apartments were originally built in 1982 and included 14 one bedroom units. After remodeling the east and west hallways in 2015 and the south hallway in early 2017, the building now consists of 12 two bedroom units.
There is an assigned parking space for your vehicle in the Redder-McLaughlin parking lot.
In addition, all Redder-McLaughlin two bedroom apartments contain these upgraded amenities:
- Spacious kitchens with an island or peninsula
- Dishwashers and over the range microwaves
- Ceiling fans in the bedrooms
- Digital programmable thermostats with forced air furnace providing heating and cooling to all spaces
- Full height door and sidelights overlooking a 10' x 12' paver patio
- Connections for stackable washer & dryer
- Walk-in shower with grab bars
Redder-McLaughlin Apartments are within walking distance of Leinbach Center, which can be done all indoors on carpeted hallways.
Two Bedroom Floorplans